Todd E. Cave
Appraiser & Advisor
Valuation Advisory Services
Todd Cave joined Kidder Mathews Valuation Advisory Services in April 2017. He was most recently a senior valuation specialist with Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services.
Mr. Cave is a natural resource valuation specialist. These property types include agricultural properties (farms, ranches, orchards, vineyards, etc.), water rights, mitigation banks, mining properties, and others. In addition, he has performed valuations involving a wide variety of development and investment property types including subdivisions and planned developments.
Mr. Cave has a significant background in property taxation issues with experience working as a valuation expert with a county assessor and a state agency. He has also managed the valuation, assessment and taxation of AT&T California (formerly Pacific Bell), the second largest taxpayer in the state.
- B.S. University of Arizona
- Over 300 hours of Appraisal Institute education
Professional Licenses & Affiliations
- State certification in California, Nevada, and Arizona
- Associate Member of the American Society of Farm Managements Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA)
- Practicing Affiliate Member of the Appraisal Institute