Todd L. Clarke
Senior Vice President
Todd, a Partner of Kidder Mathews, specializes in industrial/office sales and leasing in Pierce and King Counties. Prior to his association with Kidder Mathews, he worked for Cushman & Wakefield in industrial/office sales and leasing. Todd has completed commercial real estate transactions in excess of 33,750,000 square feet of buildings, and sold over 1,125 acres of land with a transaction volume of over $4.125 billion dollars. He has a proven track record working with extremely complex transactions, demonstrated by multiple build-to-suit projects, and assemblage transactions. Todd has consistently been a top producer, and between 2001 and 2017 has been the number one producer for the firm eleven times.
Todd Clarke received his Bachelor of Arts in business administration from the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, with a concentration in finance.
- Represented Jesse Engineering on the $16,700,000 sale of their 137,500 square feet Port of Tacoma manufacturing plant and lease back to Centerpoint Properties.
- Represented Sound Sleep on $19,750,000 sale of their 123,000 square feet Sumner Facility and lease back to DCT.
- Represented Rangar V in the acquisition of 875,000 square foot Industrial portfolio of two existing buildings and one 351,000 square foot build-to-suit in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Represented ODOM Distribution on the disposition of 105,500 square foot building in Fife, WA and the relocation into 228,800 square foot, 10-year lease in Kent, WA.
- Represented DCT in the acquisition of multiple land sites and new leases on over 600,000 square feet in Fife, WA.
- Represented Rangar in sale of 125,000 square foot building for $14,750,000 and acquisition of 210,000 square foot building for $27,800,000 in Anaheim, CA.
- Represented Regal/TIAA-CREF in lease renewal for 968,000 square feet in Fife, WA
- Represented the Sellers in the sale of 388,000 square foot Pacific Coast Corporate Park in Fife, WA for $34,250,000.
- Represented Southern/Wine & Spirits in the acquisition of the 358,000 square foot distribution facility in Puyallup, WA.
- Represented First Industrial Trust in leasing 460,000 square feet in First Park Meridian Campus, Lacey, WA.
- Represented OPUS Northwest in the sale of Pacific Coast Corporate Park Phase I and II, 895,000 square feet, $58,000,000, Fife, WA
- Represented Panattoni in the sale of Rainier Park Industry, 751,000 square feet, in Sumner, Washington to LaSalle for $ 48,000,000.
- Represented Puget Western in the acquisition of the 120 Meridian Campus and spin off 45 acre sale to First Industrial Development for First Park at Meridian Campus.
- Represented Rangar West in the sale of 968,000 square foot Regal Logistics' Campus to TIAA-CREF for $63,000,000.
- Represented the Port of Tacoma in multiple assignments, including the 20-acre acquisition of the Wattles Building property for $10,350,000 and the 101,000 square foot Capital Lumber site acquisition for $4,000,000.
- Represented OPUS Northwest in the 34-acres acquisition of the land to build Sumner Landing North and 430,000 square foot lease to Expeditors Industrial and the sale to AMB for $26,000,000.
- Represented Pony Lumber in the sale of their 30-acre mill located in the Port of Tacoma on the Hylebos Waterway for $11,130,000, and a 10-year lease back to the Port of Tacoma.
- Represented Jesse Engineering in the acquisition of the former Tacoma Boat property on the Hylebos Waterway, comprised of 19± acres with multiple buildings and tenants for $12,000,000 and the related spin off sale to General Metals of the surplus property for $4,000,000.
- Represented Michaels Stores in the 715,000 square foot build-to-suit lease for their $45,000,000 northwest distribution center located in Centralia, WA.
- Represented Northwest Door in the acquisition of 30 acres in Frederickson for construction of a 280,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
- Represented MultiCare Health Systems in multiple assignments and strategic planning and the acquisition for the new 75,000 square foot Gig Harbor Urgent Care/Day Surgery Center and an assemblage of multiple properties surrounding the main campus.
- Represented Puget Western in multiple sales to Pier One, Dania, and FedEx of 70 acres at Industrial Place.
- e-mail Todd
1201 Pacific Avenue, Ste 1400
Tacoma, WA 98402
Select Client List
- Atlas Foundry
- Blackrock Realty
- Clarion Real Estate
- Container Corporation of America
- Cooper Tire
- Crow Holdings
- DCT Industrial
- Federal Express
- Federal Way School District
- First Industrial Trust
- General Services Administration
- Highmark Development
- Jesse Engineering
- KeyBank of Washington
- LaSalle Investments
- Michaels Stores
- MultiCare Health Systems
- Northwest Door
- Odom Corporation
- Port of Tacoma
- Puget Western
- Rangar West
- Regal Corporation
- Simpson Investments
- Sound Sleep
- Southern Wine & Spirits
- Tacoma Public Utility
- Tarragon, LLC
- US Bankruptcy Court
- Kidder Mathews Board of Directors
- Kidder Mathews - Managing Partner
- SIOR Industrial Broker of the Year 2005 & 2010
- Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors
- Washington State Realtors Communication Committee
- Federal Way Chamber of Commerce
- Tacoma Chamber of Commerce
- Washington Broker Designation
- 2003 through 2015 CoStar Power Broker – Puget Sound
- 2001 through 2015 Kidder Mathews "Big Hitter" Top Producer Award