Ty Clarke, partnering with senior agent, Todd Clarke, specializes in industrial leasing and sales in the Port of Tacoma, Pierce County, and the Kent Valley. Prior to starting his brokerage career with Kidder Mathews, Ty engaged in client research projects in multiple markets including South Seattle and Pierce County, working with senior brokers Thad Mallory, Matt Wood, and Ray Schuler in 2013 and 2014.
Ty graduated Cum Laude from the Whitworth University School of Business with a BA in business marketing with a concentration in finance. Ty was a four year varsity athlete where he competed on the men’s soccer team winning three conference championships and competing in the NCAA tournament, making it to the sweet 16 in his senior year.
- Represented SSA Marine in the acquisition of 53 acres at the Port of Tacoma.
- Represented Northwest Carriers in five year lease of 20,000 SQ FT on 3.6 acres in the Port of Tacoma.
- Represented Scott’s Dental Supply in 25,251 SQ FT five year lease at DCT Fife 45 North LLC.
- Represented Golden Services LLC in a five year lease of 60,000 SQ FT with TIAA-CREF.
- Represented 1325 S Tacoma Way LLC in the sale of a 13,420 SQ FT warehouse in the Nalley Valley.
- Represented DRC International in the sale of 1 acre yard in Federal Way.
- Represented Closets by Design in a 10 year lease of 13,000 SQ FT in Des Moines.
- Represented Pacific Northwest Baking in the leasing of 11,600 SQ FT at 1307 West Valley Hwy.
- Represented Full House Movers in a five year lease of 8,640 SQ FT with Terreno Kent Corporate Park.
- Represented Refrigeration Unlimited Inc in a five year lease of 7,300 SQ FT with TLF Fife LLC.
- Represented RSM Properties in the leasing of 11,000 SQ FT to Tacoma, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram.