Valuation Advisory Services
Nate Hickey is an appraiser working on various appraisal assignments. Nate has worked in the design and construction of residential and commercial real estate since 2002. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews in March 2011, Nate spent five years as an associate and project manager for the architecture and planning firm, Historical Concepts, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Master of Urban Planning, Real Estate Specialization - University of Washington, Seattle, WA, June 2010 (relevant coursework includes Real Estate Process, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Market Analysis and Feasibility, Real Estate Development , and NAIOP Studio)
- Bachelor of Architecture - University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, May 2002
Nate is currently completing course and experience requirements for state certification. He is currently registered as a Washington State Real Estate Appraiser Trainee License #1001558.
Appraisal Institute Courses Completed
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- 2010-2011 National USPAP Equivalent
- e-mail Nate
601 Union Street, Ste 4720
Seattle, WA 98101
- Appraisal Institute, Associate Member - pursuing MAI designation
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Young Leaders Group Leadership Team
- Congress for New Urbanism - Accredited; Cascadia Board of Directors