Scott T. Murphy
After working in Kidder Mathews Valuation Advisory Services Division, Scott Murphy teamed up with Tony Reser to focus on the sales and leasing of industrial/flex real estate. His real estate experience is detailed and extensive acting as a Certified General Appraiser in the Portland/Vancouver Metropolitan area for close to four years before moving into brokerage. Using his past experiences in the industry, Scott has been able to guide his clients through a number of complex real estate solutions. Scott is committed to serve his clients through his hard work and attention to detail.
Scott is a certified real estate broker in the State of Oregon. Scott continues to maintain his certified general appraisal license in the State of Oregon, as well.
Optional Topic Section
Business Administration with Finance Concentration; Minor in Economics
Oregon State University
- e-mail Scott
One SW Columbia Street, Ste 950
Portland, OR 97258
Select Client List
- Leasing and Sales
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Corporate Relocation and Site Selection
- Investment Sales
- Chairman/Founder: Puget Sound Golf Association
- Trustee: Cascade Land Conservancy
- University of Washington Certificate Program, Commercial Real Estate Development
- Board of Directors, Downtown: On The Go!