LIC # 00396723
Bob Pechal joined Kidder Mathews in 2015 as an investment specialist. He has represented buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords in a wide variety of real estate transactions throughout the Central Valley of California. In addition, he has represented property owners from Redding to Fresno in the sale and leasing of all types of properties. For the past several years, Bob has focused on the sale brokerage of retail investment properties, both single and multi-tenant.
Bob has been a licensed California real estate broker since 1980. Before joining Kidder Mathews, he was with Voit Real Estate Services. He also worked as a senior marketing advisor/investments in the Roseville office of TRI Commercial Real Estate Services, and prior to TRI, Bob was with Marcus & Millichap for sixteen years.
- Represented the buyer of an 80,000 SF shopping center redevelopment in Sacramento, CA for $9,000,000
- Represented the seller of a single tenant regional fast food in Rocklin, CA for $1,450,000
- Represented the seller of a Class A mixed-use project in El Dorado Hills, CA for $23,340,000
- Represented the seller & buyer of a community center in Lodi, CA for $7,300,000
- Represented the same seller of two strip centers, one in Redding, CA for $3,950,000, one in Citrus Heights, CA for $2,725,000
- Represented the seller of a single tenant department store in Redding, CA for $10,000,000
- Represented the seller of a ground leased bank pad in Sacramento, CA for $2,800,000
- ICSC Member