Raymond C. Schuler, SIOR, CCIM
Senior Vice President
Since 1985, Ray Schuler has provided exceptional marketing and negotiating services for the sale and lease of industrial and office properties. While based in Tacoma, about 25% of Ray’s business is out of state tenant representation work. Ray has a loyal client following, resulting in many repeat and referred transactions. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Ray was president of Schuler Properties and a Senior Vice President with Colliers International.
- Represented Brian Dammeier in the sale of the 130,000 square foot Quebecor Integrated Media Property in Fife. Achieved higher price than the next two sales.
- Arranged long-term (10 year) land lease with GE Capital at 1701 Port of Tacoma Road. GE’s TIP/NTS Division paved and improved the site at no cost to the landlord.
- Represented C-M Partnership property in a property sale in Fife, WA. This land was on and off the market for several years. After implementation of Ray Schuler’s marketing/ entitlement strategy, the property was under contract within one month.
- Represented Ostermann & Scheiwe Mill in leasing their property in Frederickson. Ray arranged an equipment sale and lease of the property to Fred Tebb & Sons, which saved 30 jobs. Ray later sold the property to LeMay Enterprises.
- Set new high record prices in sales of the following Port of Tacoma area properties:
- Joseph Simon & Sons to Sound Refining
- Tacoma Industrial Properties to Port of Tacoma
- 2302 Ross Way to Aircraft Service
- Member, Tacoma Rotary #8, President 2014-2015
- Executive Board Member & Former Board Chairman (2006-2007), Boys and Girls Clubs of South Puget Sound
- 2007 City of Destiny Award Winner, adult volunteer leadership
- Hobbies include reading, golf, skiing, flying and traveling
- e-mail Ray
1201 Pacific Avenue, Ste 1400
Tacoma, WA 98402
Select Client List
- Aqua Rec, Inc.
- Joseph Simon & Sons, Inc.
- Milgard Manufacturing
- Nordlund Boat
- Panattoni Development
- Prologix USA
- Savage Wholesale Building
- Tacoma Industrial Properties
- Tripak Reload, Inc.
- Woodworth Capital, Inc.
- Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors (WSCAR), Board Member, Past President, 2003
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Past President, Washington Chapter
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM), Designee
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Commercial Broker’s Association (CBA), Member
- Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC) Member